Download the Thermalogica Full Body Questionnaire
Download the Thermalogica Breast Screening Forms
Please find below a guide with instructions on what you should not do before your appointment.
Prior to your appointment please do not (on the day of):
- Do any vigorous exercise 2 hours before your appointment time.
- Have physical therapy or electromyography.
- No excessively hot baths or showers 2 hours before.
- No lotions, oils, essential oils or creams from the waist up. (Include the entire body, if you are receiving a full body scan which includes no make up.)
- Do not apply antiperspirant.
- No sunbathing, use of a tanning booth or have a massage that day.
- No shaving, perform body brushing on day of appointment.
- If you smoke, do not smoke 2 hours before your appointment time.
- Do not have acupuncture treatment 3 days prior to appointment.
- Please do not have anything to eat or any hot drinks at least 2 hours before your appointment.
- If your hair falls below your neck, please wear it clipped or pinned up.
- Please try to wear loose fitting clothes and no jewellery around the neck.
If you could please not wear a bra prior to your appointment or if you need to wear one please wear it as loosely fitted as possible.
We are not able to achieve an accurate reading if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Please wait 3 months from cessation of breastfeeding before having a scan.
Please also wait 3-6 months following an operation as the healing process can produce inaccurate results.
We also also ask if it is possible to not drink alcohol 24 hours before your appointment.
- Please arrive on time to meet with your thermographer and go through your forms and any medical history.
- If you have any recent skin lesions on your body please let your thermographer know as this can cause a false positive result.
- You will be asked to remove all clothing (except your pants) and jewellery, a disposable gown will be provided.
- Thermography is performed by a certified clinical thermographer and is completely private – you are welcome to bring a companion or partner to be present with you during the scans or you may request a chaperone if you wish, please give us immediate notice if you would like us to arrange this.
- The average time for the appointment is approximately 30 minutes for one or two body regions, appointments can take up to 60 minutes for a full or half body scan.
- Please bring your GP or healthcare providers name and address if you want a copy of your scan mailed to him/her.
- See more at: What is thermal imaging? or our new video
“Breast Screening Uncovered”
Request Your FREE Copy
The Real Truth About Breast Screening the NHS Is Hiding From YouBreast Screening Uncovered – E-Book
Did you know?
- Mammograms – the current “gold standard” in breast cancer detection are ineffective in up to 40% of women?
- Mammograms contain dangerous levels of ionising radiation – a known cancer-causing agent!
- 1 in 100 women will be diagnosed with cancer she may not have as a result of a false-positive detection from a mammogram.
- Despite knowing this, the NHS refuses to offer women more effective breast screening options.
- Yet there is a test that can detect abnormalities up to 10 years before they show on a mammogram.
- A test that is 100% safe, non-invasive and painless.
- A test medical experts agree can save your life …Yet it is being denied to you by your doctor…
Don’t you think it’s time you knew the FACTS?
Download your copy of “Breast Screening Uncovered” right now: Yes Please Send Me My Free Copy
IACT Review of Breast Thermography
Where did thermography come from and does it actually work?
Read the International Academy of Clinical Thermography review of breast thermography to find out.